Each year we arrange a couple of working bees in order to tidy up the hall, clean and repair equipment and get through as many of the outstanding maintenance jobs we can. The next working bee will be held on Sunday the 21st May - we will start at around 8am and finish up by 3:30pm. There will be refreshments throughout the day and food for those who work over lunchtime.
Please come and lend a hand - even if you can only manage an hour it will be great to have your support.
Check inside the door at the hall for the list of jobs that we will aim to complete. Feel free to put your name down against any which you would like to help with - especially if you have appropriate skills or tools!
Below is an ongoing list of the maintenance jobs we need to get done - this list is always changing so please check back often to see what is still outstanding. Note that the list is not in any order of priority - when a new job needs to be done it is just added to the list:
- Finish painting awning at rear of hall.
- split timber logs and stack ( petrol splitter to be organised)
- cut grass around hall
- weed around hall
- gurney/wash down front exterior (Gumbarie sign)
- drain grates cleaned out
- pavers near driveway need lifting and repacking
- Drainage issue at end of concrete parking area next to hall (Jason Gilbert)
- Boat trailer hinge ( Rob Bell)
Inside the Hall
- Clean out Vennies and office areas upstairs
- parents book a council roadside pick up and rubbish be delivered to their houses for removal?
- Female toilet continually running into pan
- Thorough clean of men's and ladies toilets
- Clean kitchen area including mop floor
- Organise tents to be repaired with Jane
- Replace fluoro tube in office area upstairs